Did You Know?
Less than 2% of goods crossing the border have compliance consulting.
That means the majority of those shipping are essentially gambling with the security of their goods, leaving them at risk for additional costs and a potential audit process.
With Professional Compliance Consulting you can:
Minimize border delays
As customs agencies in both Canada and the United States increasingly shift their enforcement activities from border inspection to examination of your internal business procedures, implementing a fully compliant trade strategy for your organization is even more necessary than ever before.
The compliance experts at Buckland ensure all regulations enforced by multiple government agencies are aptly adhered to, removing the complexity of the freight movement rules.
Did You Know?
Buckland offers compliance consulting at a much lower cost than legal or accountancy firms!
Our competitively priced trade compliance consulting services include:
- Pre-release verification audits
- Tax exemptions and requirements
- Trade agreements and duty rates
- Complete NAFTA reviews
- Tariff classification reviews and analysis
- Customs manuals and documentation preparation
- Supply chain auditing and consulting
- Customs Self Assessment (CSA)
- Partners in Protection (PIP)
- Free and Secure Trade (FAST)
- Commodity database
- Tariff relief
- Value for duty
- Entry types
- Administrative Monetary Penalty System (AMPS)
- Duty drawbacks
- Government appeals
- Other government requirements
- Education and training
Part of Your Team Ensuring Compliance on Every Move
Consider Managed Services for Cost-Effective & Fully Compliant Sourcing
Interested in having Buckland be your full partner for your compliance needs? Buckland provides professional, timely, accurate and affordable international trade and compliance consulting.
The following services are available:
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Performance Metrics
- Trade Problem Resolution
- Preferential Trade Agreements & Duty Management Programs