As the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to unfold in North America, Buckland has activated our business continuity plan.
Presently, Buckland offices across Canada, the US and Mexico are fully operational, and we are taking necessary measures to ensure business continuity.
- As required, our employees are transitioning to working remotely to minimize operational impact and safeguard our team members.
- Sanitary processes in our facilities including effective hand washing.
- Preventative measures including social distancing and effective handwashing are being practiced in our facilities.
- To ensure the safety of our employees, partners and clients, we are postponing unnecessary travel and significantly limiting office visits.
- Buckland is closely monitoring the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Canada and the World Health Organization for updates.
We will continue to serve our diverse base of clients as we support international trade throughout these challenging circumstances. We invite you to reach out to us regarding any specific requirements that you may have, or special assistance that is needed at this time.
As a result of ongoing IT investment and strategic planning by Buckland, our teams are able to transition to functioning in a remote capacity, and we continue to operate business as usual.
As always, Buckland will provide updates via email to customers, please be sure that you are an active subscriber to our list by signing up on the form on this page www.buckland.com/newsletter. Additionally, follow us on Twitter @bucklandtweets and our LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/buckland/ for news updates as they happen.
Buckland will continue to support our clients and employees as we together navigate through these unchartered times and thank you for your ongoing partnership.