We are pleased to share this latest information from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT) regarding the World Trade Bridge in Laredo, Texas.
Hours of operation have returned to the regular schedule of 7:00 am until 12:00 am at the World Trade Bridge and Colombia Bridge.
The World Trade Bridge in Laredo, Texas on the Northbound side is now taking the following shipments:
- Empties, tractors and trailer, including empty automotive racks to use as items of international trade (Mexican Pedimento is required for these)
- FAST and C-TPAT Certified companies
- Informal Entries
- Agricultural (perishable goods)
- Automotive products, even when they are NOT FAST and C-TPAT certified companies
- All other modes of transportation need to use the Colombia Bridge
The World Trade Bridge in Laredo, Texas in the Southbound side is still reporting regular activities.
Buckland highly recommends crossing with Customs between 8:00 am and 11:00 am as the traffic on the bridge during those hours is relatively low.
We are sharing this update with you as a valued Buckland customer and hope that this information will be useful to your business. As a customer-focused company, we provide you with a single source of unmatched Customs Brokerage (Canadian, US, Mexican), Trade Managed Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Trade Technologies and Warehousing/Distribution Services. If you have questions, please reach out to Buckland today.
After Hours Contact Information:
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4521
Erik Del Castillo
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4538
Joe Campos (Warehouse)
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4506
Aaron Medrano (Warehouse)
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4568
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4504
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4515
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4507
Office 956-725-5714 Ext. 4503